Terms and Conditions
Welcome to XTuningParts.com. These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and the purchase of our products. By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- General Terms
- All content and materials on XTuningParts.com are owned by us and protected by copyright law. You may not use or reproduce any content or materials without our permission.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate our website at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The revised terms and conditions will be posted on this website.
Orders and Payment
Payment by credit/ debit card through the VPOS of DSK.
- By placing an order with us, you agree to pay the full amount of the order including shipping and handling fees.
- Orders will only be processed once payment has been received in full.
Types of cards accepted: debit, credit and business Visa and Mastercard cards
Transactions are carried out through the security programs Mastercard IdentityCheck and VISA Secure.
For all international orders, we only accept bank wire transfer for payments over 2000 €. Please contact your account representative for our bank wire information.
We do not store any credit and debit card information.
The return of an amount paid by card is refunded to the same card.
Shipping and Delivery
- We offer standard, express, and overnight shipping options.
- Shipping times and fees may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose.
- We are not responsible for any customs fees or import taxes that may be applied to your order.
- We offer manufacturer warranties on most of our products. Please check the product page or contact us for more information on the specific warranty offered for a product.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by improper installation, use, or maintenance of a product.
Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our products or this website.
- We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of your order.
When ordering goods from XTuningParts delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from XTuningParts, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. It is also important to note that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. You should be aware that we have no control of such activities or the consequences thereof.
It is the right of the customer to cancel any order up until the time that the order ships. Once the order has shipped, any cancellation requests will be treated as a product return, and may be subject to re-stocking fees. No cancellations will be accepted on orders that include custom or made-to-order parts once work has begun on the specified parts.
Any refunded payments – in part or in full – are payable solely at the discretion of XTuningParts. All goods remain the property of XTuningParts until full and final payments have been received. XTuningParts reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders for any reason and at any time, at our sole discretion.
To RETURN any system, product or merchandise you must contact us first for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Special order and custom made Carbon Fiber and other certain merchandise are NOT returnable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. To return a XTuningparts product an RA number must be requested and if granted the item(s) must be in original XTuningparts sealed packaging. A copy of the original invoice and a brief explanation must accompany all returned items. You must follow our instructions for returning items carefully, XTuningParts will charge up to a 25% handling and restocking fee on any RETURNED box or repackaged products. Product damage on OPENED or repackaged returns is the responsibility of the customer. Products that are unable to be repaired will be returned to the customer. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. If an order was shipped with promotional “Free Shipping”, and the order is returned, we exclusively reserve the right to charge the customer or distributor for the cost of that original shipping and handling. If a XTuningparts package is ordered, and an individual component of that package is returned, XTuningparts reserves the right to charge back the performance package discount along with any additionally offered discounts. Return shipped items DAMAGED in transit will RESULT in additional charges up to and including rejection of the component. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship safely and properly. No returns are accepted after 30 days from the invoice date. No credits will be given after 30 days from the invoice date. This also applies to items that are partially shipped. Items that are non-stocking at XTuningParts and drop shipped from our vendors are subject to their return/restocking policies. To qualify for a return, the product must be unused and remain in the original packaging, as well as match the current design and packaging for the product at the time of return. Sounds are subjective and therefore do not qualify for a return of a used product. Periodically mistakes are made when ordering or a wrong part is shipped, and you may wish to return an item. We will do everything reasonable to satisfy you. Please contact XTuningparts immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the circumstances before returning any products. Anything returned without prior authorization from XTuningparts will be refused. All returns must be sent back fully prepaid. Our customer service department (email@example.com) will issue a Return Authorization Number, which must accompany any return. A copy of the original invoice and a brief explanation must accompany all returned items. No returns are accepted after 30 days from the invoice date. No credits are given after 30 days.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the European Union.
- Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved in the courts of the European Union.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.